抓不住,也留不住。我还能怎样呢?

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Seems that, i didn't blog for a very long timeeee :$
Hehe.
Boring weekend.
Wake up, lunch with mom, homed and nap, up for dinner, use com,
Seems to be my daily plan.
Need to buck up for physics.
Need the marks badly to cover up for my chemistry marks and pull up my science.
Don't seems to have much confident.
Kinda hard memorizing heat transfer..
I think that was why i flunk my physics CA1 so badly.
Need to buck up already.
Geography and social studies is a complete disaster.
Math is completely not okay.
Just hope that i can pass.
Chinese paper 2 is hard.
Don't really understand the chinese hard words.
Eng paper 1, i don't even know what i'm writing for the compo.
Formal/Informal letter became report.
Don't even know what i'm writing.
Sorta flunk my Mid-year examinations.
Just hope that i don't flunk so badly..